Re: [Mgs] Old Barn Find?

To: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>,MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Old Barn Find?
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 09:52:17 -0400
After I sutured my jaw back up,  I realized there were very few MG's
and none of A or B vintage. Anyone have an idea as to why that
was?  Since there was a TR-4, it cannot be because of the age of the
collection. Is this lack a political expression of a
British-Portugese relationship????

So why?

Bill Saidel
'76B