Re: [Mgs] Brake repairs started

To: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>, MGS <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Brake repairs started
From: Rick Lindsay <rolindsay@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 05:55:04 -0700 (PDT)
   Please keep in mind that this car has been through
quite a few owners.  The brakes have been worked on a
number of times and who knows how much fluid was in
the reservoir when my PO got the car.  Remember, he
said he never checked it.

   Besides, I'm just going to run fluid through it
anyway.  The stuff that's in there is black.  If I
find that the M/C appears anything less that 100% it
will all come apart. FWIW, the rest of the system
looks pretty nice.  No leaks seen, no perished rubber
boots, etc..
   Yes, I know, I should pull it all apart and rebuild
everything.  I also should rebuild the engine, service
the transmission, replace the top, repaint the car,
whatever, if this was a proper restoration.  It is
not.  It is just a hobby.

rick