[Mgs] Cosmic Wheels are on!

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] Cosmic Wheels are on!
From: "Paul Root" <ptrmgb@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 13:01:15 -0500
 I just got back from Dwight's, with  my new Cosmic wheels mounted and
balanced.

If you will recall. A month or so ago, I sent out mail about Tires Plus not
being able to mount the tires, afraid they'd tear them.

Dwight had absolutely no problem. And I got to be in there to help. Plus
good conversation for an hour.

Dwight's your guy, if you are in the Twin Cities.

Oh, he also had a BGTV8 in the garage. Can't remember who's it is now. But
it was one of the two that got imported
last year. It's a 76. Looks pretty good. Dwight was rebuilding the SUs.  It
was green, Pretty good.

Now, I need to find some hub caps that will work for the Cosmics.

With the wheels and going to the June Sprints last weekend, seeing all the
cars, I really want to get the car painted now.
I'll never find time to do it myself. I think the checkbook has to come out.
:-(

Paul.