Re: [Mgs] On the road to Pocono

To: "Barney Gaylord" <barneymg@mgaguru.com>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] On the road to Pocono
From: "James Schulte" <schultejim@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 13:46:04 -0400
Barney,
It would be fun and an honor to meet you and your son. I have followed your
posts and enjoy your insight into our hobby. I've sent an email to the
organizers to find out if we can enter or at least attend the car show. Our
other commitments prevent us from anything further that weekend. Hope to meet
you and see your MGA at Pocono Manor Saturday.
Jim Schulte
Aquatic Coordinator Souderton S.D.
Co-Secretary Philadelphia MG Club
Co-Coordinator MG 2008