[Mgs] LE Wheel paint

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: [Mgs] LE Wheel paint
From: John.Hed@faa.gov
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 12:45:12 -0700
Anyone out there know of the proper paint (color code or name) for the 80
LE wheels?  It appears to be a dark metalic gray of some sort.  At least on
what I think are the good original parts of my wheels.  If I can't get a
good match, I guess I'll just go with black, which should match the car and
still look good.  I appreciate any thought

I post this occasionally and have never found an answer.  Hoping someone
new to the list may know.  If you have an answer, please reply to my work
email too:  john.hed@faa.gov

John
80 MGB LE