Re: [Mgs] LE Wheel paint [now: subject rant]

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] LE Wheel paint [now: subject rant]
From: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 18:32:54 -0700
Yeah, I know, it's only Tuesday and I'm wearing my cranky pants...

But really, it's not even a matter of etiquette, it's just Effective
Communication. Suppose I started posting urgent questions about brake line
flare fittings under this same subject, then got bent out of shape because
nobody responded. I'd have nobody to blame but myself...but would I realize
it? I would have thought everyone on this list has been on the 'net long
enough to already know this, but apparently a reminder was necessary...

No offense intended... (I was not personally annoyed, or even interested in
LE wheel paint, for that matter).

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149

on 8/14/07 5:56 PM, RampantNM@aol.com at RampantNM@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 8/14/2007 5:10:20 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
> max_heim@sbcglobal.net writes:
>
> This  would
> have the added benefit of not annoying people interested in the  ostensible
> subject having to do with LE  wheels.
>
> Sheesh...
>

> --
>
> Max  Heim
>

> No problem Max, I boxed up the wheels and sent them out this  afternoon to
> you freight collect.  Enjoy...you don't even have to say thank  you.  I
threw
> in
> the three wire wheel covers too.
>
> Regards,
>
> Robert B. Houston
> 63 TR4
> 74.5 MGBGT
> 73 MG  Midget

Reminds me of my safari in Africa, somebody forgot the corkscrew  and for