Re: [Mgs] She's alive! Almost.

To: "joseph cianciotti" <jmc987@earthlink.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] She's alive! Almost.
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 16:51:32 +0100
If you put a piece of poly film over the top of the master filler neck you
shouldn't lose much.  It does just unscrew, although after all these years
it could be pretty stiff, so you may have to grip the body of the junction
in some way to avoid turning it and all the pipes.  Once it *does* come out
have the new one handy to screw right in.

PaulH.