Re: [Mgs] Eudora 6.1

To: Tom Buchanan <toms_mg@tombuchanan.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Eudora 6.1
From: James F Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 13:57:15 -0400
I'm not sure how to reliably do that, but consider the opposite: filter
desired stuff "in" to a select folder by creating filters to let the
acceptable stuff pass through.  I do that with Eudora as well as
Mozilla/Thunderbird.  More tolerant to errors in setting the parameters;
questionable mail stays up in the inbox so I can deal with it later.