Re: [Mgs] Vintage Radio Repair

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Vintage Radio Repair
From: "Classic-Car-World Ltd" <enquiries@classic-car-world.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 22:57:16 +0100
Hei, many years ago I had an old Bendix AM radio repaired as fitted in an
imported Austin Healey by the following guy here in the UK. At the time he
also offered a conversion to the radio for it to pick up FM. I'm not sure if
he is still in business but if anyone is interested I can give him a call to
find out.

AC James
Car Radio Repair & Restoration Service
10 Westview
Bristol
Avon
BS39 7XJ
Telephone:01761 413933
Fax:01761 413933

Kindest Regards

Tom
Tom McCay (Director)
Classic-Car-World Ltd
Tel: 01522 888178
FAX: 0870 705 9115
E-Mail: tom@classic-car-world.co.uk

Now offering quality Sealey & Draper tools at discount prices, see
www.ccw-tools.com for further details.