[Mgs] Rechroming bumpers

To: MGS <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] Rechroming bumpers
From: Rick Lindsay <rolindsay@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 16:52:25 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Friends,
   I'm looking for advice.  My front bumper is bent
and I will replace it with new.  That solution just
takes cash and a Moss catalog.  The real problem is
the split rear bumpers.  They are not avilable new,
that I can find, and replacing them is not the ideal
solution because my bumpers are unbent and not really
rusty.  What they need is rechroming.
   Please tell me who you have used or would use to
rechrome bumpers.  I have no problem shipping them to
a shop outside of Houston.  I'd just like to know that
a Listmember has had good experience with a shop that
I might use.
   Thanks in advance.

rick
'70 MGB Split-bumper Tourer