Re: [Mgs] [Fwd: Re: ZDDP, Site feedback from Valvoline.com]

To: David Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>,MGs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] [Fwd: Re: ZDDP, Site feedback from Valvoline.com]
From: "Eugene Balinski" <eugeneb@nni.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 22:43:50 -0400
<SNIP>
> plenty of protection
> from the new rated oils. There is an exception when it
> comes to extreme aftermarket applications. If you have a
high performance  solid lifter set  up with an aggressive
cam then you will need to use a  quality Racing Oil or
Fleet Oil for break in and normal usage. These oils have
an increased level  of Zinc that will range from .14 to .16
and will provide  plenty of  protection.

Can I assume that the quality racing oil that they refer to
is the Valvoline VR-1 ?

Gene Balinski

80 B