Re: [Mgs] Paint in a spray can

To: "Roger Los" <roger@rogerlos.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Paint in a spray can
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 20:17:29 -0500
Roger, was that a while ago or did you get that price because of quantity?

I got one can two weeks ago and two more last week -- all at $16.95 per.

Larry Daniels

79 MGB LE
60 Bugeye
67 Austin A60 Pickup (Ute)

"You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it
doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it
shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape."