Re: [Mgs] Blake Urban

To: dave houser <mgs4dave@tampabay.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Blake Urban
From: Bob Shaw <shaws@mlcltd.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 18:11:12 -0500
Having been more of a lurker than a participant the past few years,
it is time to end the silence and add my voice to those who will miss
Blake greatly. Over the years, I've had the joy of several electronic
conversations with Blake. He was informed and informative. He could
disagree without being disagreeable, and he would listen for
understanding instead of blustering for effect. He contributed to my
eduction of both life and of MGs.

I will miss him.

God Speed, Sir!

Bob Shaw