[Mgs] MGB parts - Albany NY / Hudson Valley area

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: [Mgs] MGB parts - Albany NY / Hudson Valley area
From: John Voelcker <johnvoelcker@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 18:59:26 -0700 (PDT)
Looking for MGB owners who might be able to use the following parts, removed
from my Riley One-Point-Five last year after some transplant surgery to correct
badly engineered mods by the DPO:

- four silver-painted wire wheels (no tires)
- splined rear axle
- MGB transmission, non-synchro first, works well

They're located in Woodstock NY, and I really want them to go to an MGB
person--but kinda need to get them out of my garage.

Contact me off-list, and thanks to the group for your indulgence.

John
1958 Riley One-Point-Five
1961 Morris Minor 1000 Traveller
2000 Subaru Outback wagon