[Mgs] MGB Trunk Lid/Air conditioner For Sale

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] MGB Trunk Lid/Air conditioner For Sale
From: "Valda and Merl Rosenthal" <mvrose@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 18:39:00 -0700
I have an extra truck lid that I did not use when I rebuilt my 1980 MGB.  The
lid is from an MGB (spent its life in the high desert of Washington state) and
is in very good shape.  I also have an air conditioner (compressor,
evaporator, underdash control unit) that I removed from my 1980 MGB that was
installed at the dealership.  I am sure it needs a complete rebuilt.  I will
sell the trunk lid for I paid for it ($70.00) plus shipping.  Don't have a
clue what the AC is worth.  For further information e-mail me at
MVROSE@CHARTER.NET

Thanks

Merl Rosenthal 1980 MGB