Re: [Mgs] 77B, what's it worth

To: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] 77B, what's it worth
From: Tom McLaughlin <tmcl98@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 11:55:46 -0700 (PDT)
St. Louis, MO

The car was a bought in Texas.  I'm sure everyone says this,
but it's always been garaged since I've had it and never driven in bad
weather.  I don't think rain has touched it, but a few times in the time that
I've owned it.

I flipped the odometer a year or so ago.  Not sure if it has
100k+ miles on it or 200k+.

Thanks for the eBay idea.  I'll check the
postings.  I'll also take some pics and put them on a website if I do, sigh,
decide to sell it.

Tom