Re: [Mgs] new question

To: msjeffcock@eastlink.ca, members@batans.ca
Subject: Re: [Mgs] new question
From: RampantNM@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 19:03:33 EDT
In a message dated 9/23/2007 12:33:19 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
msjeffcock@eastlink.ca writes:

For  those of you who have debated the issue of government control I would
not
say its been a hugely successful venture here.

The government in Mexico controls the price of all fuel sold  there.  It goes
up a little every month.  The price never fluctuates  and it never goes down.

Regards,

Robert B. Houston
63 TR4
74.5 MGBGT
73 MG  Midget

b&Reminds me of my safari in Africa, somebody forgot the corkscrew  and for
several days we had to live on nothing but food and water. W. C  Fields