Re: [Mgs] 77 MGB Wiring Diagram

To: Ed Woods <fogbro1@comcast.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] 77 MGB Wiring Diagram
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 05:58:02 -0700 (PDT)
Ed Woods <fogbro1@comcast.net> wrote: Listers,

The two loose leaf factory MGB shop manuals that I have contain wiring
diagrams only to 1972. What's the best source of a correct W/D for a '77?

Is there an enlarged version available?

-----------------
Ed, there is a guy that sells nicely laminated, color 11" by 17" versions of
wiring diagrams on eBay. He does business as 'Prospero's Garage' or something
like that. maybe do a Google search for him. I have one for both my '65 and '76.

      Dan D
Central NJ USA
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - <cough cough> What's that smoke? <cough cough>
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, still is....
  '04 Audi A4 1.8T q MT-6 - quattro, baby!
NAMGBR #5-2328
  http://dans65b.blogspot.com/