Re: [Mgs] A plug for Bill

To: mjanacek@snet.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] A plug for Bill
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 20:16:21 EDT
In a message dated 05/10/2007 5:12:29 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
mjanacek@snet.net writes:

Nice  pic, even nicer car, but looks like you've done too many "doughnuts" in

the lot! ;o)

Well that lot is actually half way up a local mountain. I use it to take
pictures out in nature without anything else around, but the local motorcycle
weenies also go up there and roar around where the police won't bother them,
and
 that is what leaves all the marks.  While I was there, I heard
...roar.....crash!  As some twit dropped his bike trying too hard.

Same lot I took this picture in:

 (http://www.rhodo.citymax.com/page/page/112402.htm)

_http://www.rhodo.citymax.com/i/non-rhodo/iconjpg.jpg_
(http://www.rhodo.citymax.com/i/non-rhodo/iconjpg.jpg)