Re: [Mgs] John Hed is TDY. Back in on Monday 10/22

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] John Hed is TDY. Back in on Monday 10/22
From: "David F. Darby" <ddarby@centurytel.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 18:49:41 -0500
That must have been ten years ago or so. What was that feller's name? Dan
Haines, Haymes, Hines???

That was back in dial-up days, but my screen was flashing every nano second
with another message explaining Dan's whereabouts. Somehow I was able to get
in an exit command and clear out before the whole thing came crashing down.
One thing we were all convinced of was that Dan was out of the office. Seems
like it was 11 December, does anyone remember the date?

Cheers,

David
I'll be in for the rest of the day...