Re: [Mgs] gold sealed engine

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] gold sealed engine
From: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 07:59:34 -0700
What is odd is that the used engine which I put into my MGB was alleged to
be a Gold Seal engine; it was painted gold, and it had a BHM number plate,
but the number is not on the list on this page, or the list in the "Original
MGB" book. So I've always been puzzled as to where it came from.

It is a high compression engine without air injection ports -- seemingly an
18GB replacement.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149