[Mgs] Oil again

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] Oil again
From: "Bill Cole" <wmcolesr@wowway.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 07:28:06 -0500
Thanks for all the suggestions, particularly the more creative ones, such as
upending the car.  Particular thanks to Barney for his puncture solution.
Wish I had asked the question two days ago.  FYI, the filter that leaked was
Fram Tough-guard.
I've been told that SM Castrol 20w50 is still ok for broken in engines.
How do I "Ping the net" for oil discussions?
Bill Cole

--
It has removed 2622 spam emails to date.