Re: [Mgs] Weber downdraft again

To: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>, Ed Woods <fogbro1@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Weber downdraft again
From: Rick Lindsay <rolindsay@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 14:20:48 -0800 (PST)
Right, all around.  The 32/36DGV Weber is not a power
modification.  It is a convenience change.  The little
DGV works just fine if you keep the screwdrivers in
the toolbox.  Webers - even the little ones like the
32/36DGV - are good machines if left unabused.  My
Ferrari has four, dual choke 40DCNFs Webers.  I tuned
them when I first got the car in 1997 and haven't
touched them since!

rick