Re: [Mgs] Head-on collision NOT for the faint hearted

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Head-on collision NOT for the faint hearted
From: don <don@napanet.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 12:58:02 -0800
Seeing photos like this is good for all of us.  It is a big reality check,
and is a reminder of just how dangerous automobile travel is.  We are way
too insulated from harsh reality, and it makes us irresponsible.  If we got
to see the results of what our bombs were doing in Iraq (photos are on the
web), maybe we'd think twice before starting any more wars.
(Sorry to preach like this, but it is Sunday.)

--
2:55 PM