Re: [Mgs] [Spridgets] SOS '07 the time is now

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] [Spridgets] SOS '07 the time is now
From: Larry Macy <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 20:37:36 -0500
Well, you know those guys. I check at 6 PM Eastern Leftover Time and
they weren't even working. They musta quit half way through the day.
On an Oshit, ya work till ya drop. Before, during and after dinner.

Larry

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Declare your Independence, Bring your MG to MG 2008
Valley Forge, PA June 26-29, 2008
http://mg2008.com

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy@phillymgclub.com
Board Member at Large
Philadelphia MG Club

One of these days, you'll look back on all this, and plow into a
parked car.

--
believed to be clean.