Re: [Mgs] Classic Car Insurance?

To: Rod Williams <prndl@sonic.net>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Classic Car Insurance?
From: Tuck Southworth <tsouthworth70@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 16:44:55 -0500
Try JC Taylor in PA.  Just be sure the policy you price out meets your needs.
These companies provide inexpensive plans but limit the number of miles to
just club events and rallys.  If you have a daily driver you will probably
need regular insurance.

> Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 23:15:27 -0800> From: PRNDL@sonic.net> To:
mgs@autox.team.net> Subject: Re: [Mgs] Classic Car Insurance?> > > Anyone have
any experience with classic car insurance companies in NJ?> Well, I'm not in
NJ but I have had good experience so far with Hagerty. I> have a policy for my
'67 MGB for $11K stated value. I pay $127 for the> policy. My "rate factor" is
CCBAAA. (Google car insurance rate factor) Your> mileage may vary. I haven't
had a claim but they have been very good to deal> with, answering any
questions quickly and being very positive about the> customer experience.> --