Re: [Mgs] Kumho Tires

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Kumho Tires
From: "Oliver" <sumton@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 12:49:55 -0600
i (almost) always get my tires from tirerack.com

the exception, which is important here, is when i went to get tires for my
also original wire wheels, i could find no one who would mount them unless i
also bought the tires there.

you might want to inquire about mounting before you order.  and experience
with mounting on wire wheels.  istr its a different technology.