[Mgs] Alls well (was Test)

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] Alls well (was Test)
From: <mgs@bonacker.us>
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2007 18:16:34 GMT
2007 8:44 AM

>Just very quiet these days.  Time was when I would get
around
>50 messages a day, now several days can go by without any.
>It's
all on Yahoo these days.

do
you say that?

>>> Is the list dead?
>
>Edit your replies

When I
have
a question, I check the archives to see if there is anything new I missed -
http://autox.team.net/pipermail/mgs/

That became a habit when I first
realized that I wasn't getting everything, and before I realized that relayed
email was being blocked.

It's a little easier to post on Yahoo, but MGS
was my first.

BTW - you will note that the archives don't go back before
June, when the host used by MGS imploded. I've got a complete set if archives
in PDF format if anyone wants them. I wonder if there is a place on the
current host server that I could upload them to?

Scott Bonacker
'65B with
potential, '77B driver and a '73 donor