Re: [Mgs] Mikuni

To: <craigstraub@sbcglobal.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Mikuni
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 13:45:45 -0000
For many years the SU chokes used a pull-up lever but the cable came from
underneath.  The change of direction was achieved by attaching the inner to
a fixed point (a bracket on an air cleaner bolt) and the outer to the
levers, strikes me you could do the same thing for your carb to go the other
way.  You do have to make sure the cable is long enough and has suitable
room for manoeuvre as of course the outer has to physically move within the
engine compartment to operate the lever.

PaulH.