Re: [Mgs] Vintage racing in the Philippines

To: "Martin C. Galan" <batangelias@yahoo.com>, Paul Root
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Vintage racing in the Philippines
From: Howard gentry <zymmer4@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 10:28:38 -0800 (PST)
Martin,
     What was that small sedan looking thing,just
going like stink?  The film was exciting..your engine
sounded like a big block gaining revs..what a sound.
Howard Gentry
1976MG-B roadster
1974 B-GT

--- "Martin C. Galan" <batangelias@yahoo.com> wrote:

> It was not oil .... the Karmann's brakes seized on
> him after 2 laps.
>
> The green car that I passed at the start was a
> Westfield Lotus 11.
>

> Paul Root <ptrmgb@gmail.com> wrote: Wow, I guess
> burning oil makes you go faster! At least in the
> Karman
> Ghia, it does. :-)
>
> Was that a D-Type you passed at the start?

> Get easy, one-click access to your favorites.  Make
> Yahoo! your homepage.

The Blues is the only music Original to the United States of America.

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.