Re: [Mgs] brakes

To: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>, "James Schulte"
Subject: Re: [Mgs] brakes
From: Peter C <peter@nosimport.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2007 10:43:20 -0600
Paul,
         Agree completely. It seemed that the car was fine until
driven, not a time factor. Maybe I misunderstood his description, or
maybe "sponginess" is a little vague.
         I'm just sensitive to this as we spent time bleeding the
brakes on the race car only to find the closest wheel's bearings had given up.
         Peter C.
=