Re: [Mgs] Credit Card Refund for foreign transactions

To: <shop@justbrits.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Credit Card Refund for foreign transactions
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 07:57:44 -0600
----- Original Message -----
From: <shop@justbrits.com>
To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2007 7:30 PM

I got one also, Paul.

<<or had foreign transactions of less that $2500.>>

Which really IRKS me because it would cost me a small fortune to go thru my
receipts, add it up (and it WOULD be WAY over $2500) and then present a
claim
for more than the $25.

Mine's already sent in<G>!

Ed

You should have read it closer, Ed.  For the second option you only needed
to tell them how many days you were there and they would determine your
refund using "average" spending patterns, not "your" spending.

My wife and I were in Europe 8 times during that period and I'll be darned
if I will chase all of those records.  You only need to supply records for
the third option.

Larry