Re: [Mgs] Heater Motor/Door Switch

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>, "Rick Lindsay"
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Heater Motor/Door Switch
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 12:55:12 -0000
Thanks Kelvin.  I note Moss Europe is showing the part No. as BHA4593Z, i.e.
the original No. plus a Z suffix.  *Normally* this means it is a pattern
part but not from the OE source.  But the way it is displayed (remote from
the main list) and the wording used is more indicative of a completely
different part which will do the same job.  There is no image of the
alternative part.  If they are to the original design and appearance then I
would rather have them than the alternatives I have now.

PaulH.