Re: [Mgs] MGRV8

To: timfboston@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Mgs] MGRV8
From: Paul Root <ptrmgb@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 09:55:08 -0600
I wouldn't think it would be too much of a problem.

The engine is already ok for the US, used in the Rovers. And you can
grey market
import it for yourself.

I know of a '94 Austin Mini that came from Germany, it was re-
registered as a '74
there, and imported without a fuss.

Oh, ebay id: 320199558005

And it's not that Woodcott Green. Very nice.