[Mgs] Collectables & Automobilia Show Jan 19 Harleysville,

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: [Mgs] Collectables & Automobilia Show Jan 19 Harleysville,
From: Pete Groh <pete_groh@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 09:14:25 -0800 (PST)
I plan to set up as a vendor at the show this Saturday. Hope to see you
at the show. This is the 1st time I set up at the show. I have copied
additional information sent to me about the show sent to me by the web
master.

Hi Pete!
I'm Lew, the DVC Webmaster.  I just wanted to help you sort out a few
things about the show.  The show is mostly a collectables show.  We do
have vendors of all kinds attend.  We state no car parts because it is
held in a room at a local pub.  We don't want to have people dragging
in greasy/oily parts through an area where people are having lunch.
Clean, collectable car parts are ok (emblems, lug nuts/spinners,
keys, mirrors, etc.), but engine/drive train parts would not go over
well with the management (valve covers, oil pans, exhaust pipes, etc.).

Pete Groh (KeyGuy) Ellicott City, MD USA

Saturday, January 19th, 2008 - 12 Noon To 4 pm

Salford Pub
712 Main Street
Harleysville, PA.

Hosted by the Delaware Valley Classic MG Chapter.

3' x 3' Table (one prepaid table per vendor) - $10 or $20/Table
On The Day of The Show (Limit of 2 Vendors At Same Table)

General Admission - $2.00 At The Door
Display - Buy - Sell - Swap British Automobilia - Signs -
Books - Toys - Jewelry - Magazines - Tools - Models - Clothes -
Pictures Prints -  Ads - Badges - Brochures - Dash Plaques - Shop
Manuals Sculptures - Tapes, DVD's - Glassware - Accessories Any
Automobilia Related to British Automobiles (No Car Parts Please)
Food & Beverages can be purchased from the Pub
Got cabin fever? Then drive on up to Harleysville

http://www.dvcmg.com/

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs