Re: [Mgs] MGB Question

To: <RampantNM@aol.com>, <MG-MGB@yahoogroups.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] MGB Question
From: "Hans Duinhoven" <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 22:27:41 +0100
The gismo light has in fact two functions:
1 = Brake differential warning indicator lamp
2 = Pressing this unit activates a test of this lamp

1 is activated, if there occurs a pressure difference between the two
hydraulic brake circuits.
This happens when one circuit is leaky.
In my 1971 BGT the switch is defect and NLA - so there is no function.

The white handle does not ring a bell.

Cheers,

Hans