Re: [Mgs] Paint Supplier

To: "James Kleemeyer" <jkk@adams.net>, "MG LIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Paint Supplier
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 12:27:21 -0600
----- Original Message -----
From: "James Kleemeyer" <jkk@adams.net>
To: "MG LIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2008 10:47 AM
Subject: [Mgs] Paint Supplier

A little help, anyone? I can't remember the name of the paint supplier that
will sell the correct paint in a spray can. I want to touch up the front
valance on the (Blaze) B.

 Too bad I hadn't thought about that when I had the bumpers off getting rid
of
the Sabrina stumps!

Jim

Jim, are you talking about Tower Paint?  That is the one that makes it
around the lists.

920-235-6520    http://www.towerpaint.com/

BUT, any decent auto parts store that deals in auto paint (not Auto Zone
type places) can probably do it.

Tower paint is here in Oshkosh, WI, but there is another parts house less
than a mile away that can do it, too.

Larry Daniels