[Mgs] MGA master cylinder bore size - a little OT

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] MGA master cylinder bore size - a little OT
From: "Howard Battan" <battanhr@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 20:46:00 -0800
Can somebody please tell me the bore size for the MGA brake/clutch master
cylinder? I have a friend in Ireland with a 1955 Morris Oxford Series 2 car
who thinks that the brake/master cylinder is the same as that for the MGA,
and needs a rebuilt or new master cylinder. The unit looks the same as the
MGA unit, but we would like to confirm the bore sizes to be sure. Or if
someone can confirm that the units are the same, that would be a great help,
too.

TIA

Howard Battan