[Mgs] On line registration MG 2008

To: <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] On line registration MG 2008
From: "James Schulte" <schultejim@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 23:46:18 -0500
Hey Listers,
If you were planning to attend MG 2008, the on line registration form is now
active with credit card capability. It has been a difficult road with this
part of the registration because we wanted it to be totally secure and didn't
want to bring it on line until it was safe. If you have any problems let me
know.
site is www.mg2008.com<http://www.mg2008.com/>
FYI
The bus tour already has 28 people signed up so it looks like a go. We need 34
to make it happen. The early mail in registrations have been very encouraging.
We are looking forward to seeing many of you June 25th-29th in Valley Forge,
PA
Safety Fast
Jim Schulte
MG 2008 Co-Coordinator