[Mgs] Count the errors in this listing

To: "MG Digest" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] Count the errors in this listing
From: "Norm 2Bs" <twobees@sprynet.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 09:23:15 -0500
Nice looking MGA.  At $35K I would say a bit over-the-top on price.  But, if
it is as good underneath as on outside, and the engine has been "fixed,:
worth it.  I still kick myself for not buying the "New, still in shipping
crate, but left outside for years & rusty" twin-cam engine I saw in Hemmings
a number of years ago.

Cosmopolitan Motors has always carried interesting cars.  I first discovered
them back in the '70s when in Seattle on business and have often stopped
there on other business or vacation trips to browse.

Norm Sippel
'59 Turner