Re: [Mgs] Count the errors in this listing

To: <RampantNM@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Count the errors in this listing
From: "Michael Singleton" <Mike@sportscarslimited.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 08:27:04 -0800
Actually, I asked a friend of mine who lives in Seattle about the lister.
His reply:

"Yes I know of them personally. A reputable outfit, I purchased my very
first
Jaguar from them in 1996. The cars in their showroom were nice cars, no
junk, all with verifiable history. It's a pretty much one-man show with some
others, mechanics, part-time sales, bookeeper, etc. but the owner is
hands-on. Maintains a very nice storefront in the expensive part of downtown
Seattle."

Giving everyone the benefit of doubt, let's assume that the number of
cylinders is a mis-print.

Michael Singleton
Sportscars Ltd
10170 Croydon Way