[Mgs] Console removal / switch question

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] Console removal / switch question
From: "Dave Willner" <dwillner@ptd.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 08:24:58 -0500
Couple questions before I get started, Haynes seems to be of little help.....I
need to remove the radio console to put some new replacement switches I just
picked up. Are there just the 4 screws on the sides that attach this, or are
there others?  And also my original switches have the spring wire clips to
secure them in place, do I use those wire clips to secure the new switches
(from Moss) or do they use the newer rectangular plastic clips now?  Thanks

Dave Willner
Stroudsburg, PA
59 TR3A Apple Green
70 MGB BRG