[Mgs] Driving lights under chrome bumper hook up

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] Driving lights under chrome bumper hook up
From: "davewillner" <dwillner@ptd.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 07:38:10 -0400
I came across a nice pair of Lucas LR8 rectangular driving lights I'd to mount
under the chrome bumper on the B. I took a quick look and realized its going
to be tough to drill thru the underside of the bumper, not really anything
underneath to drill into. Not sure if drilling thru the valance and
fabricating some brackets is the way to go, but seems like the only option.
Does anyone have any other suggestions or ideas. Thanks

Dave Willner
Stroudsburg, PA
59 TR3A Apple Green
70 MGB BRG