Re: [Mgs] Faulty fuel gauge

To: "W. David Houser" <mgs4dave@tampabay.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Faulty fuel gauge
From: "Richard Gosling" <rbgosling@googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 15:32:10 +0100
Sounds like a poor connection between the gauge and the tank to me.  Remove,
clean and re-assemble the connections at both the gauge and the tank.  If
you still have problems, check out your wiring diagram and see if there are
any intermediate bullet connectors that may have deteriorated.  It could
also be in the wiring between the ignition switch and the gauge - trace the
live supply back from the gauge to the next bullet connector and check out
its condition.

Richard & Sammy ('73 Black Tulip BGT)