[Mgs] just one last thing to remove before the car goes to paint....

Subject: [Mgs] just one last thing to remove before the car goes to paint....
From: Aaron Whiteman <awhitema@panix.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 21:17:00 -0700
Help!

I can't figure out how to get the hood (people, not engine) clips off
the body.  I'm speaking of the pair of slotted chrome metal pieces on
the deck between the trunk and the passenger compartment.

I removed the screw and spacer from the underside, so I *think* I've
got everything released, but they aren't budging.

--
Aaron Whiteman -- http://www.panix.com/~awhitema/
  '75 MGB (red for now), HIF4 carbs