Re: [Mgs] 1966 MGB Project for Sale

To: "RANDELL KEGG" <RANDELL_KEGG@msn.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] 1966 MGB Project for Sale
From: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 17:01:20 -0600
Well, first of all you should always post the location of the car. Also
keep in mind that this is an international list. I would be very
interested in this car if it was near to me (Montana USA). However, your
telephone number with area code indicates a Maryland location, clear on
the other side of the country, roughly 2000 miles away.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B