[Top] [All Lists]

Re: [Mgs] Cup Holder?

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <>, "Jack Feldman"
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Cup Holder?
From: "Larry Daniels" <>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 21:29:16 -0500
Or, in a pinch, lay a roll of duct tape on the floor and drop your cup in 
the hole.  It won't slide around and you now have a roll of duct tape handy.

Somebody ought to publish a list of all the uses for duct tape.  Maybe 
somebody did, but it's too late to Google it.

Hey, one more use for duct tape!  Your cup shouldn't move -- use duct tape!!

Larry Daniels

60 Bugeye
67 Austin A60 Pickup (Ute)

"You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it
doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it
shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape."

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <>
To: "Jack Feldman" <>; <>
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2008 12:53 PM
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Cup Holder?


This is what I am using in my MGB, TR8 and Rover SD1. All cars built
before coffee was invented evidently.

It slips under the edge of a floor mat, so you do have to have either
the Amco style floormats or some other fairly heavy mat.

In my MGB it's hooked under the passenger mat on the edge closest to the


> -----Original Message-----
> From:
> [] On
> Behalf Of Jack Feldman
> Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2008 10:40 AM
> To:
> Subject: [Mgs] Cup Holder?
> The console of my 72 is full of switches.
> I was wondering what other folks do for cup holders.
> Jack
You are subscribed as 
Support Team.Net

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>