[Mgs] Gas anti siphon spring headache.

To: mgs@autox.team.net (MG LIST)
Subject: [Mgs] Gas anti siphon spring headache.
From: cyberemp@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 06 May 2008 19:39:52 +0000
You can overcome the constant stopping while pumping gas with the anti-vapor
necks by (and this is only hypothetical! I would Never advise against over
riding the mandated equipment)!! Pulling back the flexible plastic neck "vapor
guard" so that it's an inch or two away from "sealing" on the neck. this will
allow you gush the fuel in much faster, BUT. (Hypothetically, of course) When
the tank is full, it will NOT automatically shut off. So don't leave it
unobserved while your chatting with the pretty girl filling up at pump # 4.,
and pay close attention when you know it's nearing it's capacity.