Without those extras you will have to start disconnecting brown wires at
various places one by one until the drain vanishes, then follow what that
circuit feeds. Make sure any courtesy lights including boot light (if you
have one) are being switched off when the car is parked.
Don't use a conventional trickle charger for long periods, it will evaporate
the electrolyte. If you must use a charger for long-term use make it one of
the more recent conditioning chargers, these have electronics to sense battery
voltage and switch the charge on and off to suit. But as I say the roadster
without extras and the V8 with a cut-off switch can stand for a month or more
----- Original Message -----
I have a 1957 MGA 1500 with generator and pos ground.
My battery has been loosing voltage.
Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html