[Top] [All Lists]

Re: [Mgs] Run the MG on hydrogen

To: <>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Run the MG on hydrogen
From: "Hans Duinhoven" <>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 21:47:04 +0200
This story does not tell, that this is the perpetu|m mobile.
Beware, that the normal engine will convert just 20% of the real energy 
value of the fuel energy content.
The offered solution claims, that this will make the engine 50% more 
I.E. the nett converted energy from the fuel to the real force on the wheels 
goes from 20% to 30%, which still leaves some 70% of the fuel energy wasted 
by heat etc.



----- Original Message ----- 
From: <>
To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2008 9:32 PM
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Run the MG on hydrogen

> PT Barnum would love this.
> There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.
> You use electrical energy to split the hydrogen from water. That energy
> comes from the engine driving your alternator - the more energy, the 
> greater the
> load on the alternator.  You don't get 100% of that energy back from 
> burning
> the resulting hydrogen.  If you did, you'd have perpetual  motion....QED.
> Bill
Support Team.Net

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>